Frequently Asked Questions
Need a library card?
We've got you covered. Whether you need to renew or sign up for the first time, library cards are FREE! Just contact us and we’ll get you set up.
Ebooks, eAudios, comics, magazines, papers, and homework help are all available with your library card. Visit our eLibrary page to find out everything we have to offer without even coming through our doors!
How do I get my books?
You can get your items shipped to you through Canada Post. We get a special rate, so don't feel bad about using it! Whatever is easiest for you is what we'd like to do!
Some of you may need your materials faster than waiting for something to arrive through the mail! We've got you covered too. Use our curb-side pick up.
- When you arrive at the library, give us a call.
- We will check out your materials then place them in the grey bin outside. Please make sure you stay in your car or by the street until we have gone back inside.
- Pick up your books from the bin, and enjoy!
Please place all returns in our outside book drop, which is emptied daily. Although at this point fines will not accumulate, please help us to keep our items circulating by returning your books and DVDs by their due date. Renewing items can be done on line or by calling the library.
Requests, Holds and Physical Materials
We have a wide variety of books, DVDs, and audiobooks available to you! You can contact us with your book requests and we'll do our best to find specific titles or appropriate items for you off our library shelves. Once we have found your books, we will give you a call and arrange to get them to you!
Here's how to let us know what you need!
- Visit our website's homepage.
- Search for the item you wish to borrow.
- When you find an item, you can choose Place Request.
- We will contact you when your item is available. You can pick it up via curbside or shipping (see above)